Dr. Wilter provides therapy services to adults. Her office is conveniently located in Mill Creek near the Mill Creek Town Center.
In addition to treating anxiety and depression, Dr. Wilter has specialized training in the treatment and assessment of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), complex trauma, and dissociation. She adapts evidence-based approaches to trauma treatment according to each individual client’s needs and comfort level. She is a trained practitioner in Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR) and has trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) - a therapy that offers mindfulness-based tools to help manage emotional pain, be more effective in life and relationships, and simply increase enjoyment of life.
Dr. Wilter also works with adults who are:
- Managing chronic mental illness or mood disorder
- Experiencing a lack of fulfillment in life or important relationships
- Experiencing loneliness or a lack of a sense of belonging
- Adjusting to sudden change due to mystical, transpersonal, or religious conversion experiences
- Experiencing anxiety and/or depression related to spirituality or religion
E-mail Dr. Wilter to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org